This historic compound includes an 18th-century house and several barns on 12 acres in Washington. The main house was built in 1750 and has six fireplaces, antique floorboards, exposed beams, and original hardware. There are three bedrooms and two bedrooms in the separate guest house. The grounds have pastoral views, stone patios, mature tree, a stone walled garden, small stable, and pastures. In addition to the 12 acres with home and outbuildings, there is an additional five-acre lot offering multiple building possibilities. Listed by $3.95 million by Klemm Real Estate.